Israel military said it will not let Hezbollah’s deadly attacks go unanswered while confirming the deceased include four foreign workers and three Israelis.

At least seven people were killed in northern Israel on Oct 31 after strikes by Iran-backed resistance group Hezbollah from Lebanon that the Israeli military described as the “deadliest cross-border” airstrikes since the onset of the conflict between the two sides.
Meanwhile, Israel conducted airstrikes early Nov 1 on the southern suburbs of Beirut, marking the first strikes in that area in nearly a week, according to news agency Reuters. There was no immediate confirmation of casualties or injuries caused due to the Israeli strikes.

The Hezbollah-led airstrikes killed four were foreign workers and three Israelis, Israeli military said.
“Hezbollah rockets killed 7 innocent civilians inside Israel today. We will not let Hezbollah’s deadly attacks go unanswered,” the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) wrote on X.
Back-to-back rocket attacks struck Israel, with projectiles from Lebanon hitting an agricultural area in Metula, Israel's northernmost town, resulting in the deaths of four foreign workers and an Israeli farmer, Israeli officials were quoted as saying by the Associated Press (AP).
According to the Israeli military, shortly after this, another barrage of approximately 25 rockets from Lebanon hit an olive grove in a suburb of the northern Israeli port city of Haifa, killing two others and injuring two more.
Meanwhile, 24 people were killed in Lebanon and at least 9 injured after the Israeli military on Oct 31 launched retaliatory airstrikes against Hezbollah, Lebanon health officials were quoted as saying.
Also on Oct 31, Israeli forces targeted Kamal Adwan Hospital, one of the last functioning medical facilities in northern Gaza, health officials were quoted as saying.
Gaza’s Health Ministry said the Israeli military targeted a floor containing the remaining medicines and medical supplies. The hospital’s director, Hossam Abu Safiya was quoted as saying that the attack left four people injured and put the dialysis department out of service.
The IDF, which announced earlier this week that it had withdrawn from Kamal Adwan, said it was reviewing reports of an attack at the hospital.
Pertinently, United States diplomats are currently in the region advocating for ceasefires in both Lebanon and Gaza, aiming to de-escalate the ongoing conflicts in the Middle East as the Biden administration approaches its final months. Pressure has been mounting ahead of the US elections to be held on Nov 5.
Israel targets weapons storage facilities
Also, on Oct 31, Israel targeted weapons storage facilities and command centers used by Hezbollah's Radwan Forces and its munitions unit in Syria.
In a post on X, the IDF said, “A short while ago, following IDF intelligence, the IAF (Israeli Air Force) struck weapons storage facilities and command centers used by Hezbollah's Radwan Forces and its Munitions Unit in the area of Al-Qusayr, Syria.”
It added, “Hezbollah's Munitions Unit is responsible for storing weapons inside Lebanon and has recently expanded its activities into the town of Al-Qusayr, near the Syrian-Lebanese border. With this, Hezbollah is establishing logistical infrastructure to facilitate the transfer of weapons from Syria into Lebanon via border crossings.”

Eviction notices at Delhi Gymkhana Club trigger debate over privilege, legacy and reform

‘India, US not just allies, but strategic allies’: Marco Rubio after talks with Jaishankar

Why brand Indian youth as Pakistani? Cockroach Janta Party hits back at Kiren Rijiju

White House shooter who believed he was Jesus identified as 21-year-old Nasire Best

India issues travel advisory for three African nations amid Ebola outbreak scare

‘India, US not just allies, but strategic allies’: Marco Rubio after talks with Jaishankar

Cockroach Janta Party founder alleges Instagram hack as social media crackdown intensifies

NEET UG 2026 paper leak: CBI arrests Physics expert linked to question leak

SC to hear plea against CBSE’s new three-language policy for Class 9

Drishyam 3 races towards ₹100 crore, nears Patriot’s lifetime haul in just two days

Eviction notices at Delhi Gymkhana Club trigger debate over privilege, legacy and reform

‘India, US not just allies, but strategic allies’: Marco Rubio after talks with Jaishankar

Why brand Indian youth as Pakistani? Cockroach Janta Party hits back at Kiren Rijiju

White House shooter who believed he was Jesus identified as 21-year-old Nasire Best

India issues travel advisory for three African nations amid Ebola outbreak scare

‘India, US not just allies, but strategic allies’: Marco Rubio after talks with Jaishankar

Cockroach Janta Party founder alleges Instagram hack as social media crackdown intensifies

NEET UG 2026 paper leak: CBI arrests Physics expert linked to question leak

SC to hear plea against CBSE’s new three-language policy for Class 9

Drishyam 3 races towards ₹100 crore, nears Patriot’s lifetime haul in just two days
Copyright© educationpost.in 2024 All Rights Reserved.
Designed and Developed by @Pyndertech